Wondering what to expect on the first day of school? Watch this video for a sneak peek! (Disclaimer: Only egos were hurt in the filming of this movie.)
- School starts on Wednesday, Sept. 7.
- Arrive between 8:00-8:10am.
- Put your lunch and your backpack in the cubby marked with your name.
- We will provide all the school supplies you need.
- Head to Ms. Wenndorf’s classroom, where we will gather supplies and begin getting to know each other!
- Pick up is at 3:05. Fifth graders may meet parents in the hall or the parking lot, whichever is most comfortable for your family.
It’s normal to be a little nervous (parents and teachers, too!). If you have unanswered questions, please feel free to email us using the above links. We’re going to have a great year!