The 4th grade classroom is ready and so am I! Just a few reminders for this first short week of school (Wed-Fri).
- Please remember a healthy snack each day.
- We have PE on Mondays and Wednesdays, wear PE shoes.
- I will not be giving out “ normal” homework this week, but your child will be coming home with a child and parent questionnaire for you and your child to complete. Please return these questionnaires as soon as possible.
- BIG NEWS- the third and fourth grade classrooms will be having a friendly group kickball game and popsicles on Friday 9/9 from 12-12:30. All parents are invited to come and play along!! After the game we will attend the first All School Assembly from 12:30-1:15.
- My office hours this year are 11-12 on Thursdays. I am always open to meet, no issue is too small 🙂 Feel free to sign up on SignUp.com or shoot me an e-mail- (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NEW this year…we will be have an All School Back-to-School Night on Thursday, 9/15: There will be a parent social from 5:00-5:30 followed by elementary sessions from 5:30-6:00 and 6:00-6:30. The large group meeting will be held in the gym from 6:30-7:15 pm. Childcare is available.